Thursday, August 28, 2014

How to Copy Music from Mac to iPod


Hello there, I had a Dell laptop which I copy music to my iPod. I'm stealing my laptop and now, have a G5 Mac. Which way I can take the bank songs from my i-pod and put them back to my Mac. Help ! Thank you in advance.”


I found a somewhat slower but effective and solution program:

1) From iTunes turn use the iPod as a hard drive.
2) Click on the image of the iPod that should be on the desk.
3) Suite (once you're "in the iPod") go to "go to folder" which is in "go" in the Taskbar at the top of the screen between presentation and window for me.
4) A window will open and type in iPod_Control / music (this folder invisible and there will be nothing in it)
5) Once the empty window titled music is open to re-click go back and this time type F00.
6) Select all the files that are in the folder (it is encrypted under names 4 letter) and drag them into your library.
7) Go back (in the music folder) and repeat step 5 and 6.
8) Listen to your music.
9) Go for a walk you've earned.

More Related Articles You May Like:



No comments:

Post a Comment